Decatur County CASA. (Court Appointed Special Advocates) is a non-profit organization serving Decatur County, Tennessee that recruits, trains and supervises volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Juvenile Court. The successful candidate will be thoroughly committed to the CASA mission and able to demonstrate proven leadership skills through a successful track record in program management and resource development.
This position is primarily responsible for the supervision and coordination of mission of Decatur County CASA in the recruitment, training, and supervision of CASA Volunteers to provide quality advocacy to abused children in Juvenile Court. Key responsibilities include, but are not restricted to: 1) Resource development and maintenance, 2) Agency and program planning, 3) Community and public relations, 4) Personnel management, 5) Fiscal management, and 6) Agency liaison to the Board of Directors.
Core competencies and skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a management role at a nonprofit
- Grant writing and management, program development
- Demonstrated success in resource development and revenue generation
- Strong fiscal management experience, budget development, managing multiple funding sources; knowledge of QuickBooks
- Event planning for fundraisers
- Experience in social media, newsletters, and website
- Experience and/or knowledge of juvenile court, DCS and foster care systems
- Experience managing staff, volunteers, and consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community awareness and public speaking
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize among competing goals and initiate process improvements
Submit resume and cover letter to ATTN: Christy England via email attachment to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is November 30, 2021
Address questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.